February 18, 2010

one night stand




I didn't know when i saw him laying there, that i would end up going home with him.
His smooth leather with creases that betrayed his worldliness made him all the more attractive.
he rubbed up against my faux fur ...by accident, he claimed, but that was his in.
oh, he was smooth. real smooth.
The next thing i knew we were making out on top of the token machine and he knew how to push my buttons. He knew me inside out. The humans walked by and snorted in disapproval but we didn't care - this night would last forever. Time stood still. He made my finger-holes curl!


I awoke the next morning on that same token machine, and all that was left beside me was a note... "Still searching for my right. Good luck out there"...and just like that, he was out of my life, like a song. Like a left glove.

No comments: