March 2, 2010

one-der bread



i told ya honey and i aint gonna repeat it you is livin on borrowed time she said to me as we walked through the aisles in the store and i could see her bright red hair and rainbow sweater screamin out at me where i stood at the milk fridge i phoned him today Shalina i told him to stop comin over and messin me up and eatin my food and what does he say he says you aint gettin rid of me that easy baby doll but i know you was gonna be all up in my face if i backed down but you know he does the sweetest thang when we go out he takes a bite first of whatever we is eatin and then lets me taste it after him aint that love sweets you tell me why you always so down on him but Shalina just keeps readin labels and shakin her head and goin uh uh girl you dont listen and its gonna be too late he already movin his tools in yo garage whas next his dirty sox and then we see some chocolate on sale and look at eacother and we know is gonna be all right

No comments: